Nothing less than an energy revolution is required to achieve the targets that have been set globally and in South Africa. Yet even the most stringent goals can be realised, with sufficient commitment from all stakeholders.
Introducing The Sustainable Energy Seminar 2010 – an event that seeks to provide practical solutions for South African energy stakeholders.
· This Seminar will bring together some of the country’s energy stakeholders who will be playing meaningful roles in either initiating energy efficiency and renewable energy projects and policy or specifying and manufacturing the products and technologies that will change the way we deal with energy in South Africa.
- Top South African and International presentations and focused workshop sessions will be jam-packed into this 1-day Seminar which will be held at the CSIR Convention Centre in Pretoria on the 6th October 2010. Click here to view the provisional programme.
- The Seminar will be accompanied by an exhibition of industry products and services and delegates will be able to network with the country’s sector decision-makers as they enjoy a tea and lunch service between sessions.
- Presentations will contribute practically to some of the most important energy/electricity discourses in South Africa. Presenters will attempt to incorporate environmental, economic and social impacts.
- The Sustainable Energy Seminar is a micro-event and limited delegate seats are available.