With just 1 week to go until Climate Finance and Carbon Markets Africa 2012, register your place today.
In two days you will take home critical lessons from successful African climate projects, understand the key factors that will attract investment into your project, discover how to capitalise on prospects in LDC’s and debate the most attractive future growth opportunitiesin the African climate sector.
Don’t miss your opportunity to meet new partners for climate projects, network with investors, and hear from policy leaders, to develop your strategy for the second commitment period of the Kyoto Protocol. With one week to go ensure you reserve your spot today.
Join key players in the industry at Climate Finance and Carbon Markets Africa including :
UNFCCC * Department of Energy * Carbon Check * Standard Bank * Nedbank Capital * Ecometrix * WESD Capital * Danish Embassy * DNV * Eco-Act * BEA International * DNV Climate Change and Environmental Services * The Gold Standard Foundation * EcoXchange * UNDP * Eskom Holdings * African Energy Commission * Department of Water Resources * VI-Agroforestry Programme Eastern Africa * City of Cape Town * Department of Energy * World Future Council * Designated National Authority * National Climate Change Committee * CDC Climat Asset Management * Congo Basin Forest Fund * Endangered Wildlife Trust * ESBI Contracting * IFDC Catalist * Glyn Marasis * Blue World Carbon * Ethekwini Municipality * Climate Care * NuPlanet Clean Energy * Promethium Carbon * Advance Global Initiative * Energy Cybernetics * University of Pretoria * Oasis Investment Holdings Limited * Alakriti Consulting * Forestry Commision * Ghana Forestry Commission * Ministry of Finance Kenya * African Carbon Exchange * CRO Environmental * CAP Conseil * IFMS Pty Ltd * Sasol * GDF Suez * Bunge Emissions Group * AEL Mining * Wonderbag * Flo Cert * TUV Nord * Austriamicrosystems AG * HIVOS * REEEP * MamaEarth Foundation * Pilot International * Morgan Stanley * Ministry of Environment Nigeria * IMBEWU * Viability Africa * Islan Asset Management * COMESA * Earthcare Nigeria * City of Johannesburg
Book your place today – Three easy ways to register:
Our esteemed speaker line up of 30+ industry experts includes:
- Ariesta Ningrum, Team Lead, Sustainable Development Mechanisms, UNFCCC
- Nelly Magubane, Director General, Department of Energy, South Africa
- Lucas Black, Regional Technical Advisor, Energy, Infrastructure, Transport and Technology, UNDP
- Adam Simcock, Chief Executive Officer, Carbon Check, South Africa – Read Adam’s 60 second interview
- New – Imtiaz Ahmad, Executive Director, Morgan Stanley
- Geoff Sinclair, Head of Carbon Trading, Standard Bank, UK
- Kevin Whitfield, Head, African Treasury and Financial Products Unit, Nedbank Capital, South Africa
- Henk Sa, Managing Director, Ecometrix, South Africa
- Georges Bakaly, Managing Director, WESD Capital, DRC – Read George’s 60 second Interview
- New – Linda Phalaste, Deputy Director, Climate Change, City of Johannesburg
I look forward to meeting you in Johannesburg.