Whether you are an individual, a business, a school or a city, Earth Hour 2011 is your Earth Hour. And you can show your support for the planet in the following ways:
- Turning off your lights at 8.30PM on March 26 2011 wherever you are in the world and sign up to let us know you will be taking part.
- Run your own Earth Hour event, street or house party with friends and family. Add your event to ourGlobal Meetup Map.
- Take Earth Hour beyond the Hour by taking action for the planet and telling us all about it.
- Tell the world through social media, or add our tools and downloads to your blogs and websites.
- Encourage your local government or community groups to run earth Hour in your region.
- Rally your office or business to get involved.
- Make a Lantern and send it your friends
For more information about what you or your organization can do to support Earth Hour, check out our How to Guides.