In order to grow your business, you need to tap into as many new markets as possible, but the cost of exporting can be beyond the reach of most companies in the current financial climate. The Department of Trade and Industry is offering companies opportunity to exhibit in 2016 at Dubai, Nigeria, Zambia and France. As part of Government’s support of companies to continue growing South African exports.
Your company has been nominated by the Southern Africa Alternative Energy Association (SAAEA) to be part of the Green Economy export development programme for 2016. Kindly complete this form as soon as possible. These Markets are great opportunity for South African companies to promote their products and technologies to international Buyers.
If your Company is in the Renewable Energy sector; Solar, Wind, Waste to Energy, related equipment supplier or consultancy and you are interested in doing business in any of these countries, then you need to express your interest now!
The Coordinator will assist you with applications and the Chairman of SAAEA will lead the delegation with financial support from the DTI; which covers cost of travel, accommodation, transport of samples, exhibition costs, training, and promotional/publicity material. The Coordinator can assist you with Points no 2, 5, 8 and 12 if you don’t have.
Participating enterprises should have the following requirements:
1. The Company should be in operation for more than 12 months
2. Participate in a structured export development programme
3. Not have participated in EMIA before (DTI export programme).
4. Complete Emerging exporters’ application form
5. Have a copy of the exporter registration certificate from Customs and Excise
6. Proof of registration of the entity if it is a CC or (Pty) Ltd
7. A full visible colour product brochure, photographs of the products to be exhibited
8. Audited financial statements or bank statements for the last three months.
9. Copy of a valid passport of the proposed traveller
11. Original valid tax clearance certificate
12. Profile of the entity
Please contact us today to be part of this opportunity