• Do you have strategies for saving energy, water and/or raw materials in place?
• Are your waste materials working for you?
• Are you using your energy effectively?
• Are your resource-saving programmes better than your competitors?
RE-USE 2010 offers you the opportunity to identify and understand the most effective and efficient way to manage your company’s resources
• Companies leading the way in developing sustainable business and environmental solutions will be profiled.
• We are very pleased to announce that RE-USE 2010 is endorsed by theSouth African Chamber of Commerce and Industry (SACCI). This support of the event signals SACCI’s commitment to a sustainable future and encouragement of businesses to manage resources efficiently.
•Mr. Ndivhuho Raphulu, Director, National Cleaner Production Centre (NCPC)
•Mr. Monkwe Mpye, Head of DSM, Eskom
•Ms. Rentia Van Tonder, Head: Wood, Paper and Other Industries, Industrial Development Corporation (IDC)
RE-USE 2010 offers several options for delegates to participate, from an all inclusive rate to a conference day rate, early bird rate and a discount for more than 4 delegates booking at the same time. Please note that seats are limited.
Please contact Marlize at 021 689 7881As part of the dynamic 2010 event programme we have developed a range of sponsorship and feature opportunities for companies wishing to position their brand as leading investors in resource efficient markets.