From 14.09.2010 to 06.10.2010
Organised by Leonardo Energy Events
A free series of six webinars will provide the required knowledge to design a high performance photovoltaic (PV) installation, entering into economic evaluation and project cash-flow. Additionally, very practical aspects such as the construction, start-up, quality management and testing will be reviewed. Plant operation is described in detail, with special attention paid to control systems, monitoring and information management. Maintenance rules will be explained, covering procedures, spares, components and inspection plans.
1. 14 September 2010 – Design
2. 16 September 2010 – Implementation and start-up
3. 21 September 2010 – Plant operation
4. 28 September 2010 – Maintenance
5. 30 September 2010 – Economic and financial analysis
6. 6 October 2010 – Considerations for isolated installations
Click the weblink below for further info and to register.