Date(s) - 08/11/2016 - 09/11/2016
- Clean technology
- Financial Modelling for Energy Industry
- Green car
- Organic Food
- Transmission and Distribution
ABOUT THE 2016 SAEEC:
The Southern African Association for Energy Efficiency (SAEE) aims to become the Association in Southern Africa that brings all energy stakeholders in the region together. In order to achieve this synergy, the SAEE is hosting the 11th Southern African Energy Efficiency Convention (2016SAEEC), as an event serving the energy management-, environmental-, facilities building upgrades-, energy engineering-, cogeneration-, power generation-, and efficiency improvement industries. The 2016SAEEC is an important energy event of national scope for end-users and energy professionals in all areas of the energy field. It is the one truly comprehensive forum where you can fully assess the big picture – and see exactly how all the economic and market forces, new technologies, regulatory developments and industry trends merge to shape the critical decisions on your organisation’s energy and economic future.
The Southern African Energy Efficiency Convention (2016SAEEC) features a convention agenda with seminars and more than 40 exhibitors on a variety of current topics and a comprehensive overview of the Energy Efficiency @ Work, as well as the Southern African Association for Energy Efficiency (SAEE) Annual Banquet and Awards ceremony which mark the official opening of the event on 08 November 2016.
2016SAEEC targets the complete spectrum of technologies and services of great importance to our delegates in attendance, including:
• Renewable and alternative energy
• Combined heat & power / cogeneration / distributed generation
• Lighting efficiency
• HVAC systems and controls
• Integrated building automation & energy management
• Thermal storage and load management
• Boilers and combustion controls
• Demand Side Management
• Solar and fuel cell technologies
• Energy services and project financing
• Applications to National Energy Management programs
• Bio fuels
Please find enclosed an endorsement proposal for your kind consideration.