Building solar carports


Up to 85 percent of the African continent does not have electricity and the remaining 15% only has irregular electrical service.  Noble sees the Life Village concept, combined with energy storage, as “a kit of parts to solve an enormous number of problems,” moving towards “an endgame of cleantech building systems. Noble adds, “It immediately gets communities away from toxic and expensive diesel generators.”

Subscribe to our Newsletter!

Stay up to date with the latest news and relevant updates from us.