In partnership with East Africa Chamber of Commerce, Industry & Agriculture, the forum will bring together industry leaders from government, industry, academics and civil society to discuss key aspects of unlocking Africa’s future energy potential. The forum will also seek to demonstrate to the world community the significance and viability of business and investments in the African energy sector. Meet our leading panel of experts from 13 countries representing bodies like Alliance for Rural Electrification Belgium, World Energy Council, Nigeria LNG, Ministry of Infrastructure Rwanda, Access Power MEA, Suntrace GmbH, ZESCO, OPEC Fund for International Development, International Renewable Energy Agency, USAID, and many others.
To view the complete speaker line up, please click here.
· An exciting 2 days focusing on all sectors of future energy
· An action packed program with a mix of global and regional participants
· Business opportunities within the African energy sector
· Networking opportunity with high-level policymakers and energy experts as well as explore new business partners
· Showcasing unique solutions and offerings to project developers
· African Clean Energy Corridor
· Rural Electrification: A way forward
· Developing East Africa’s Largest Solar PV Project
· Approaches and Actions Undertaken by OFID towards Energy Poverty Eradication
· Africa Power Sector – Transforming Economic Growth
Look forward to hearing from you.
Africa Future Energy Forum Team