NAEE 2011 will bring together international and regional stakeholders on the ever-growing and robust industry of Energy . Taking place on 17 – 19 October at the Yaradua Convention Centre, Abuja Nigeria, register before 30th September and SAVE 10%.
Powerful reasons to attend:
· Gain an understanding into the latest developments in technology
· Take advantage of the unparalleled networking sessions to maximise opportunities for you and your business
· Hear world class speakers and thought leaders from the most important areas in Energy
· Network with attendees and industry visionaries before, during and after the event
· Gain insight into valuable regulatory, legal, technical and business information during our case studies to provide inspiration for fresh ideas and new solutions
NAEE 2011 confirmed exhibitors include: South Africa, Green Age Africa, DASOL, Suntech, NIPC, ASE Solar Energy, MAG Switzerland AG, Anbez Ltd, Arik, AFTEG / Lighting Africa, Rubitec, South Africa Pavilion and many others. The workshop will feature Engr. (Mrs) Bahijjahtu Abubakar- National Co-ordinator of the Renewable Energy Programme; Dr.-Ing. Sebastian Haupt of MAG Switzerland AG, Etiosa Uyigue- Community Research and Development Centre (CREDC) among other experts and professionals.
So how can you afford not to be there? Register online now, and have the opportunity to rub shoulders with the masters of the local and global Energy scene while checking out international trends and global innovation.
Who is attending:
Government & Municipality Representatives, African Utilities & African Ministers of Energy, Project Developers/Consultants/Analysts, Environmental Engineering, Equipment & Technology Solutions, Banks/Investors/Insurance, Energy representatives from the continent, Automotive & Transport, Green energy experts, Commodity Traders / agents etc.
Time and Venue: 9am – 5pm, Yardau Centre, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria.
• Press Day: 16th October, 2011,
• Workshop & Expose Day 1: 17th October, 2011
• Expose Day 2: 18th October, 2011
• Expose day 3 & Networking and Gala: 19th October, 2011
Admission: Admission to the Exhibition is free.