The Response due date for this RFP is 22 July 2011.
Eskom Holdings SOC Limited, a large scale electrical utility, seeks consultants and/or technology to address improved water utilization and management for industrial processes.
Successful technology will address one or more of the following:
1) Optimize utilization of water resources
2) Minimize the quantity of fresh water necessary to operate the industrial process
3) Improve water quality while reducing or eliminating waste generation from water treatment
4) Address presence of organic matter,microbiological control.
5) Render wastes from existing water treatment as benign material (RO Membranes)
TO VIEW AND DOWNLOAD THE REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) FOR ALL THE INFORMATION VISIT: http://www.ninesigma.com/viewrequest.aspx?request=67356
To read more about the ESKOM Open Innovation Pilot Project please visit www.openinnovation.eskom.co.za
If you are based in South Africa register as a Southern African Solution Provider online at www.SASolutionExchange.com to receive Request for Proposals (RFP’s) from South African companies.