The #1 West African utility event brings an outstanding line-up of speakers to Abuja, Nigeria from 28 November until 1 December 2011.
We have exciting case studies and a CEO Session this year focussing on utility performance improvement. The case studies will highlight massive loss reductions from India, tripling electrification and national access rates from Lesotho, and network distribution improvements from Tunisia.
Speakers you will hear from include:
1. Professor Bart Nnaji, Nigeria’s new Minister of Power
2. Kweku Awotwi, CEO, Volta River Authority, Ghana
3. Anish Garg, Joint Director (Performance Standards & Engineering), Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission, India
4. Solomon Quaynor, Country Manager, International Finance Corporation
5. Babatunde Adeyemo, Co-ordinator, West African Power Pool, Benin
6. Dr Sam Amadi, Chairman & CEO, Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission
7. Theo Sackey, Power Sector Specialist, Africa Finance Corporation
8. Aboubacry Mbodji, Executive Director, CODESEN, Senegal
9. Bolanle Onagoruwa, Director General, Bureau of Public Enterprises, Nigeria