The Southern African Alternative Energy Association (SAAEA) is supporting the 4th consecutive Hydropower Africa conference and exhibition – the largest and highest level hydropower event in Africa. See special offer to our members below!
About the event:
- An exhibition where senior utility and government representatives network and do business with over 40 leading service providers!
- Full-day workshop: How to develop small hydropower projects &Water Resource Planning to address future operational challenges for hydropower
- A jam-packed 3-day hydropower conference programme featuring 2 full-tracks/streams:
- Small, Mini and Micro Hydro – Sustainable solutions in increasing energy access to Africa’s rural communities
- Macro Hydro – Ensuring energy security through Africa’s abundant hydropower resources
New in 2011:
- Full 2-day conference track on small and mini hydro
- All inclusive small hydro technical tour to the Eastern Cape
- All inclusive hydropower tours to DRC and Zambia
- New speed networking programme on the exhibition floor
- Hands on workshop: water resource management and how to develop small hydropower projects
Presentations from more than 30 high-level industry experts from over 20 countries, including:
- Commissioner for Infrastructure and Energy, African Union Commission, Ethiopia
- Vice President, International Hydropower Association, South Africa
- Manager, Office for Promoting Private Power Investment, Ministry of Energy and Water Development, Zambia
- Programme Officer – Project Development, International Network on Small Hydro Power (IN-SHP), China
- Programme Director: National Multi-Stakeholder Dialogue on Dams and Sustainable Development, Togo
- Executive Secretary, East African Power Pool, Ethiopia
- Technical Director, Nalubaale Power Station, Eskom Uganda Limited, Uganda
SPECIAL OFFER TO SAAEA MEMBERS ONLY:
- Register before 30 JUNE 2011 and receive 15% discount on the registration fees – use the following code: HPA-SAAEA01
- Register after 31 JULY 2011 and receive 10% discount on registration fees – use the following code: HPA-SAAEA02
To register, or for more information, call Jimina Morris on +27 21 700 3518, or reply to this email with your direct number and we will call you within 2 working hours.
I look forward to meeting you personally in September.